About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yang Yinged It


Syracuse is out. Butler moves on. It is bad karma for the Orangemen, but good for the under-bulldogs. There can only be one winner.

That is, of course, if one sees "winning" as an achievement of only one event in time.

Actually, winning arrives from responding to the loss, as well. How one handles defeat or let down is also important to the harshness of the defeat. Going out and kicking your neighbor in the head because of frustration would exhibit bad karma. But, treating your neighbor to a beer and saying, "Well, maybe next year. It was a nice run," is positive karma.

So, who wants to take me out for a beer and say, "Nice try for SU, but no cigar. Can I get you a Boddingtons?"

No comments:

Post a Comment