About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fresh Air


I would not do the karmic world a favor by missing the first day of a new year where I return to running outdoors, and with more oxygen, away from the sweaty, smelly, treadmill environment of a wintering gym. Yes, that day was yesterday, and I hit the streets with immense pep.

No, the above picture does not accurately portray the route I took - the snow banks and sandy/salty aftermath of plows still resides on the banks of all the CNY roadways. Even so, dear Monday of a new work week, my Sauconys were broken in and I hit the pavement with immense delight.

The smell of open roads is on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment