About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

thank God for karma on friday

Yesterday ended the week and I did something I never do ... I sat and watched a movie. Okay, I lie. I do this more often than I admit on weekends, but last night we watched Planet 54 or something. It was so dumb, such a waste of time, and yet I watched the whole thing.

For some reason, it reminded me of being in Denmark and Ulla's chicken coop. In the morning, and all night actually, you'd hear those chickens clucking. I was thinking of her last night, and holding my memories of her Danish spirit close to my heart.

And I'm remembering Preben's chicken story, too. Funny how a movie about green aliens reminded me of chickens and Denmark. Go figure. Our brains work in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment