About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sleeping in a T-Shirt

My mommy bought me new bedsheets for my birthday, Starter Gray Jersey Sheets, and I finally got around to putting them on my bed. They are giant t-shirts and the material stretches around my body when I sleep making me feel like I'm in a cotton blanket. It is rather wonderful, actually, and works best when I'm rolled within them like a Vienna sausage after a night of tossing and turning.

Sleep is one of my more neglected biological functions, but I know that these sheets assist getting a good night's rest. The point is, of course, such material is nocturnal karma for making me feel all warm and fuzzy when I hit my pillow and close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment