About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

ooey gooey karma

It sucks being cheap, having an addictive personality, and coming across a bag of mini-Cadbury creme eggs at Ollie's for next to nothing.

Why? Because it's not Easter and I nabbed a bag, and because it's the day after Flo's birthday, and I only mailed her a card this year. If I had known, I would have sent her this marvelous collection of mini-chocolate goop.

At first I thought, "These mini-eggs aren't worth the time it takes to unravel the aluminum wrapper. It would be much easier to unwrap a larger chocolate egg."

PS: Dad, you ain't getting any for your birthday today. They're all gone (and I don't think you'd like them anyway)

PSS: Go, Syraville! I mean Louiscuse! Ra Ra Ra!

But, the unraveling grew on me and the mini-eggs were marvelous. Too bad eggs like these don't grow like Cherry Tomato Plants - that would be a magical world, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment