About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Almost A Missed Opportunity


John Cariani, author of Almost, Maine, which is being staged in Syracuse, came to a local school to run writing and performing workshops. I happened to be in attendance and he was phenomenal. His inspiration on the kids, and the inspiration he received from the kids, were obvious. It was a magical three hours.

As karma would have it, he also happened to be a friend of my advisor at SU from high school. They invited me to lunch and I got to hear more about his plays, their adolescent years, and his new learning of teaching. I felt very fortunate that my TGIF turned out to be a memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment