About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Peek-a-Boo

The warm weather is much welcomed to the month of March and I'm not the only one excited. The birds can be heard, the squirrels are back in ribbon motion across yards looking for something to gnaw on, and today I saw daffodils beginning to peak their tips out of the ground hoping to warm their possibilities in yellow blooms.

Shhh. I'm trying to be optimistic and full of karmic promises and Spring, but surely this can't continue. Poor daffodils. It seems a bit too early.

Or maybe not. Maybe the warmer days are here to stay for a while: bees, mosquitos, flies and windshield wiper fluid to come. Either way, it feels so awesome to be outside again without eighteen layers of clothing and with fresh air that doesn't bite your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment