About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Paybacks a...

Saturday was about Nikki and Sunday was about Dylan. I took him to a Fun Zone where he taught me to play lazer tag and zapped me several times for being his uncle.

I've never played lazer tag and I can see how easily addicting it might be. WalMart, Wendys, & SkiBall. Why shouldn't I also run around with fifty kids in a dark room of lazers and a disgruntled crew of teenage-employees who wanted us all to leave?

God Bless Chuck E. Cheese. God Bless Fun Zone Employees. and God Bless parents, everywhere, who endure the sugar-buzz adrenaline of young kids craving tokens and another dollar.

I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment