About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, My sister cares. She gives a ...


Out of the karmic blue, my sister Casey sent me an email to warn me that I should be wary of hiking at Green Lakes. Of course, this message comes after Baby and I spent Sunday there.

Above is the tick I pulled out of groin.

That is a lie. I have pulled ticks out before, but not this one.

Now, thanks to my sister's knowledge, I shall be wary of traveling two roads that diverge in the NY woods and cautious about State parks. Advice is karma, indeed....although, I think my mom had a tic growing out of her forehead once that looked like a banana tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment