About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sometimes Karma works slow

My Baby's Mama got married in October, but I couldn't attend. I was very happy for her and wanted to celebrate her new joy, but I couldn't afford a trip nor the time off from my SU work.

Fast forward a few months and I have finally sent a congratulatory package of dog biscuits. Actually, they were Baby's idea.

Baby was Lacey's dog and I took her in while living in Kentucky. She's been with me for several years. Even so, Lacey continues to be my Baby's mama and there isn't a better wedding gift (although late) that a package of Milkbones. Hey, I did wrap the bones in the colors of the wedding. That counts, right? And it is good karma even if I'm slow to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment