About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Let good things come, Gretchen

Two years ago when I taught myself to join the blogging generation and when I focused on Happiness for a year, I came across Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project, where she was in the beginning stages creating a book to showcase a focus on happiness for one year. I wrote Gretchen when I learned of her project and shared my pursuit of thinking about happiness in 2008. She quickly wrote back and enlisted me onto her newsletter and kept me up to date on her goal.

Fast forward and welcome great karma for Gretchen in 2010. Yesterday morning on the Today Show, I looked up and there she was. Her book has come out and, rumor has it, it's going on the New York Times Best Sellers list! That is excellent happiness, indeed. What comes around DOES go around. Her success is wonderful news. I'm looking forward to finding a copy of the book real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment