About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Be a Cookie Monster

Here's the homework. You are to bake a batch of cookies and deliver them to someone who isn't expecting them. That is good karma for a Friday. Let me know how it goes.

At Wednesday's soccer practice, one of the boys texted and said he wanted a cookie. I told him I'm in graduate school and can't afford cookies. There was a vending machine, however, so I was able to get a package of Oreos. I gave them to his brother to deliver to him, but the clown ate them and gave him an empty package full of snow instead. Brothers.

Today, however, I brought to school a bag of Ginger Snap cookies that were on sale at Prithe Thopper. I said, "These are for your brother's bad karma - he ate your cookies!" (It was only half a bag, though. I ate the other half - and who knows if ginger snaps tastes good to a teenager? It's what I had in the house.)

An unexpected batch of cookies are always a treat. Who will you bake them for? (email me and I'll send you my address if it's me)

No comments:

Post a Comment