About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Karma ist Karma, meine freunde

Guten Morgen!

Wie gehts es ihnen heute? Haben sie ein gutes schlaf? Ah, das ist gut...gut.
Ich bin sehr glucklich.

Last night at the gym, I ran into my middle school German teacher. I immediately said, "hi," and went on my sweaty ol' way. About an hour later she came up to me and said, "It took me forever to think who you were. I can't believe you recognized me."

We had a good talk and I thanked her for my middle school experience at Gillette Road (she advised the yearbook, too, in middle school). She updated me on her girls and we talked about learning languages.

I like to think that both of us left our workout last night with a greater smile. I told her it is hard for me to imagine she has memories of my middle school self. She said, I can't believe YOU have memories of me as YOUR middle school self.

Karma is about keeping connections open as you age. Liebe ist gut!

No comments:

Post a Comment