About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

McKarma on Its Way

In a ritual that has become attending a show in Homer with my sister and her husband on the third Saturday of January, we stopped for dinner at McDonald's.

Last year, I called to compliment the good coffee, but this year I called to complain about our frozen fries and messed up order. Bethany, the store manager, returned my call yesterday and offered me two free meals. I drove to her store redeemed her offer, which allowed me to feed a goalie from Sudan who I was dropping off at Soccer practice. Universal McKarma.

And I also received an email from Saucony wanting to know more details about my sneakers that can't contain my left toe. I sent it to them, but we will have to wait and see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment