About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Bluebeard no more.

After a month of not shaving my goatee, I tackled it yesterday morning. Why? Mom hated it. Every time she saw me, she'd complain, "I can't get used to that scruffy look." Actually, I was being lazy. It was easier not to shave in the morning.

At one point, I thought I'd join the karma of the Barnwell boys and stop cutting it entirely (to look like ZZ Top), but I decided mom is right. I probably look better with a clean shave. I definitely look younger.

And ouch. Three layers of shaving cream and it still took a half hour to remove. I'm hoping, however, because it is gone and I did a good deed for me mum, she might do a good deed for me. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment