About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Proof of Serpentes Karma

During summer months, I try my best not to run over the abundance of snakes with my lawn mower. Because they are everywhere, I have to be extra cautious, and I spare them because I believe that saving snakes (like spiders) is good karma.

Yesterday, while shoveling round four of CNY's snow fall, I noticed the snakes left me a gift in the form of an icicle hanging from my back roof. I didn't know they had a connection with Jack Frost, but it is evident my good deeds of snake saving has resulted in the delivery of a special tongue hanging from my roof.

I am not a Slytherin, but like Potter, I like to keep the serpents close to view. I don't speak parcel tongue, but my lil' home in North Syracuse obviously does.

No comments:

Post a Comment