About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Weekend is Here















And Sean-Man and Jacob are the star. The parents are riding motorcycles on dirt trails with toothless hillbillies, so the offspring are playing brain surgery with the relatives at the other end of the city.

Last night, Sean-Man learned how to roll down a hill. Uncle B (that's me) showed him how. I'm too old. I wanted to puke.

For those of you who want to know what it's like with such little ones, I can offer the following analogy. Sean talks more than a whipperwill's a@@ and Jacob is like Jack in the Pixar film Jack Attack. We are all under constant surveillance. And it's supposed to rain today, which will be a painful display of being stuck indoors.

Karma, however, is knowing that 362 other day sof the year, "the pain" is having returned to her all the yakkety-yak she provided our childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment