About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A day to catch up...

I woke up this morning, ripping and roaring to get ready for a weekend. After reading for a long while and watching the World Cup (the United States was cheated a goal), I decide to assemble the vacuum cleaner I purchased to replace the TNT explosion of a few weeks back.

I was impressed by the karmic ease of assembling the rug machine and I instantly went to work. This mechanism is bagless, however, and I was appalled at how much crap is sucked up rather quickly - especially with the volumes of dog hair.

I have a very tiny house and not much rug. Even so, the enormous
amount of canine fur sucked up in a short period of time perplexed me. I had to empty the container twice! Perhaps this is the reason why my nose is always clogged. I've been inhaling Baby debris for the last few weeks. The good news is that my new vacuum cleaner obviously works. The bad news is that I have an inner dirty bird reality that I need to contend with. I lived with this gook. It's gross, I know. but now I have a tool to suck it up. Things can only get better, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment