About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

karma is taking a day off from the routine

Yesterday began on Oneida lake with the twins and my father casting night crawlers into the warm water and hoping for fish in return. Although Lossine did not stop talking the entire morning, we did pull in a few pickerel, sunnies, bass and perch. Lossine, however, pulled in nothing but CNY air into his lungs as he talked an talked and talked.

In the afternoon, I met my sisters and their husbands for a reunion party of CNS grads in the ol' Price Chopper parking lot. My 1990 prom date, Kirsten Perra, showed up and it was good to see her again.

The day was 120% unproductive by all means and I know I will pay for it today: Such is the karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment