About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Vuvuzelas


Personally, I think the annoying buzzing sound being heard throughout all games at the World Cup is quite remarkable. All the love of sport is being put into those horns and the swarming hive sounds resonating from the stadium is a spectacular backdrop cacophony of athletic play.

I admit, it drove my ears nuts at first, but when I learned that the hum was coming from fanatics supporting their favorite football team, I decided their karmic support can be endured.

Perhaps witnessing a World Cup while in Denmark has me extraordinarily supportive of hooligans who go nuts at this event. I actually love it and feel its the closest thing to March Madness on a global scale - maybe it is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment