About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Cup The World - 2010


Today begins the World Cup in South Africa - a historic invent, indeed. Normally, soccer doesn't stop me in its place, but experiencing the hype in Denmark and working with students from around the world who live, breathe, and sleep football, I can't help but be excited for this year's athletic events.

I've said to many that it is more severe than March Madness. It is Christmas morning on steroids and the energy flowing through the kids who promise they will be glued to their televisions is rampant.

So, looking for a distraction? Turn on the tube and join the world. The karma is flowing....

No comments:

Post a Comment