About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Definitely a Monday Post

I kicked off my Sunday with a massive piling of papers from every room in my house. The stacks piled on my kitchen table and were evidence that this year is flying by, but I have no organized way of keeping track of my world. I have articles I've read, papers I've written, copies of news clippings, notes from experiences, samples of student work, handouts from classes, bills and announcements.

I spent yesterday morning organizing all this paper so that I can file it away (and know where it is, I hope).

Such organization never lasts with me because it is easier to create stacks, move on with my life, and get to it later. For the first time in my life, I understand the need for having an office staff. I need one place where I put items to be filed and another variation of me to file it. It would definitely help me stay more on top of things.

Karma, then, is the love a file can give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment