About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm in the classroom again


Every individual needs to know what works best for them. For me, it has always been the art of writing on my hands all the important items that need to be attended to. I have an I-Calendar. I have a Blackberry. I have a date book. But, look, nothing is more reliable than ink on my skin.

It's been a while since I've been frazzled enough to begin scripting notes as to what needs to be done near my phalanges. Yet, last night I came home with a day's worth of scenarios that need to be addressed. It'd be nice to have a portable white board, but I'd lose it. Paper gets lost. Technology is unreliable. Ah, but my hand. There, I know exactly what I must do.

My grandmother used to make us wiggle our hands before us as a reminder of the miracles they were capable of.
My karmic miracle is that it makes me less forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment