About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When the Cup Runneth Over

For those of you who are non-Syracusians, you may not appreciate the fact that yesterday went slightly above 40 degrees and so, inevitably, people had a spring to their step.
I am included.

I took Baby for a walk when I got home from work, did some writing, went to the gym, and returned to write some more. I poured a tall glass of water and put it on the floor next to me as I began to edit my work. Then I heard the lapping of water.

Baby was totally drinking from my glass as if to say, "Karma's a biotch, Bryan. You walked me. You disappeared. You worked up a sweat. You came home and poured yourself some water and, wola!, it tasted great."

That will learn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment