About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Peter Griffin works in Cicero

Peter Griffin of the Family Guy is actually Patricia Griffin and she manages a shoe store in upstate New York. I know this because we met Peter yesterday when looking at shoes, but Peter was dressed in women's clothing and had a wig. His deep voice asked, "Can I help you?" and my niece hid behind several size eight shoes.

I, however, being in karma mode tried to make the most of the moment, and embraced the opportunity to show my maturity and ability to make sense of the unexpected. I said, "I am in need of boots," and was pointed to the right aisle.

I had a student once who took baby sitting courses from a similar Peter in Kentucky who was trying to get in touch with his feminine side. I didn't know there was a shoe store next to WalMart, but now I do. Peter Griffin has a butt for a chin, that is for sure. Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment