About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

slippery karma

Working last night's Syracuse vs. UCONN game, I harassed Cynde that I was a better icer than she was, because I was able to get my ice into the buckets at a faster, cleaner, pace.

Two seconds later, my bag exploded in our veal-fattening-pen of a work station and ice flew everywhere. I flooded our floor and announced, "Karma does that to you. I teased my big sis, and look what came at me."

I had to clean it with a dust pan. Fun. It's a good thing I didn't tease her about her hat-head and hair. If I did, I would have woke up bald. (I'm kidding. She was paranoid, but I thought she looked good in her hat).

No comments:

Post a Comment