About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Facebook & 2010

The first bit of good Karma is I won a beer. Derek, a graduate student at the University's son was born late and landed yesterday on by birthday. A crew of Aquarians bet on where he'd fall and I ended up winning the roulette board.

Rhiannon stopped by the NOPL where I was writing (the Northern Ondondaga Public Library) and gave me a book called, A Gift of Inner Peace. It is all about karma and has many quotes I shall try to live by, including,

YOU CAN LIVE LIFE MORE HAPPILY BY CHOOSING TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER.

At 38, , now's as good of a time for choosing a better life than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment