About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To the little noggin' of RLAC

Last friday when I left campus, it was ridiculously cold. I didn't wear a winter cap and my ears were frozen. When I went to go, I saw a child's hat lying in a corner in the office and I put it on. It was too small, but I didn't want to go out in the cold without my ears covered.

On Sunday, I returned the hat to the place I found it and left a note for the noggin' it belonged to. I asked them to contact me and let me know their favorite candy so I can return the enormous favor of their unwarranted kindness. I haven't heard from a munchkin yet, but when I do, I'll let everyone know how the karma was returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment