About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Post is for Sean Man

Last Saturday, I presented for the Central New York Reading Council Conference at Manlius Pebble Hill. I was thanked by receiving a great coffee mug filled with chocolate (I shared the chocolate with Cyderballs) and two children's books. My goal is to get these books to Sean-man, because I know how much he loves reading before he goes to bed and that his parents are always thankful for new material.

So, the karma given to me is being spread to others. I love when life works out this way. Bullies Never Win and The Great Paper Caper are coming your way, Mr. Sean. How excited are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment