About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

good night

My nephew has his routine and I was a part of it last night when I put him to sleep at my mom's. First, you have to arrange the pillows. Then you have to tuck his lizard and his two rubber duckies by his left side. You have to read him a bedtime story and finish with a series of songs. The hall light must remain on and you can't leave or he gets upset.

I sang him the lyrics of the book we read:

I love you for always
I like you forever
As long as I'm alive
Your uncle I will be.

Of course, I had to sing this repeatedly and after six or seven rounds, it seemed to work. This is the way karma works at bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment