About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Karma is a Corn Fritter

Mom made Sunday, yesterday, extra spectacular with an evening rendition of Corn Fritters and breakfast for dinner. I stopped to pick up my dog and bought her some Lindt Truffles. The winter blues are ubiquitous up north and everyone is feeling a little bit of cabin fever.

With this said, I can honestly say that corn fritters (as I've noted in other posts) are quirky, are happy, and are evidence of how Karma works. With my stomach satiated, I now want to do a million good deeds for the world, but whereas it is Monday, I will settle for one. I just have to think about what it should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment