About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, July 31, 2010


Well, it truly has been 20 years and tonight marks the reunion to prove it. Twenty years ago this summer, I was transitioning from the phase as a high school graduate and preparing for four years at Binghamton University. It was a summer of working retail at Kaufmann's, stocking up on dorm materials and wondering about the future. Now I have a house and am still wondering about the future.

I did the Waterfront pre-reunion party and was enthralled by seeing all the faces from yesteryear. It is truly remarkable how time zooms by and so much changes, but not much at all.

I ended up staying out much later than I wanted, but that was always the case with rituals like this. I will sleep, experience another day, and then figure out a reflection from there. Until then, let karma kick me in the a##.

No comments:

Post a Comment