About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3..2..1..

My friend, colleague, mentor, and supporter - Marcelle - has been talking about FOR COLORED GIRLS WHO HAVE CONSIDERED SUICIDE WHEN THE RAINBOW IS ENUF since I met her and today she loaned me a copy. I was all over the city map getting work done and I only stopped by the office for a brief second. She was there and handed a book to me. I look forward to reading it, although my brain is not on this page.

That is why I'm posting this early. It will be a karmic day when I have a few seconds again to read. It's what I'm currently looking forward to.

In the meantime, I plan on sweating in this CNY heatwave. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment