About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Friday, July 16, 2010

And the heat continues

My Baby is loving her summer vacation. This photo is what she'd look like if the temperatures were cooler and I didn't think it would be cruel treatment to leave her indoors all day. This is a winter photo.

Instead, I know she is better off at the folks who pamper her with good food, a large, fenced in backyard, the spraying of a hose and cool temperatures. She loves lying on their frigid foyer. I hope she brings them Karma, too, in addition to the vaults of dog fur that cascades off her with every step and into their vacuum cleaner. She's not a licker, but she's a lover. Well, she's not so much a lover as much as she's a horse that expects you to love her as much as you can.

Okay, she's a baby, and I'm thankful that folks take care of their granddog, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment