About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Amalfi Drive


I'm spending the weekend at my parent's house because they are out of town, it's hot, they have a pool and air conditioning, and I can reminisce in the ways of my youth - which includes hanging out by a truck with Karl and replacing my father while he's out of town. You see, Karl gets my father 50% of the time, if not more, and when he's missing, it is sort of like when my sister's dog, Chip, is without his Rocky.

And here is the true Amalfi Drive in Italy. Unfortunately, the CNY Amalfi Drive is not as scenic or picturesque. Still, the karma of the curved horse shoe in Cherry Heights has not changed at all. If you want someone to talk to, someone is outside. That's the way I grew up and what I cherish the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment