About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who Can Make the Sun Rise?

Definitely not the dentists of the world. They can make the happiest day gloomy.

And I know this because I have rotten teeth. After a few years of sabbatical, I've returned to the dentist to be drilled, poked, prodded, numbed and violated once again. This dentist won't give me nitrous oxide, either, which is a total bummer, and that is the one thing I look forward to. Hell, he didn't even give me a sticker like his hygienist did during my cleaning.

Either way, my teeth are paying their dues for dental karma and the candy I ate as a kid. It's expensive, too. I've said it once and I will say it again, I believe the work done in my mouth is worth more money than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment