About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

To go with my sinus headache

I had to go home last night and sleep. My head was throbbing with sinus pressure, but before I left the class I was teaching, I showed this Alicia Keys P.O.W. poem. Karma kicked me in the butt twice. Not only was my head about to explode, but I learned Alicia is having a baby so there's no chance she'll be coming to stalk me.

In the meantime, however, she did offer a great model for the elementary school teachers I work with (although I think if they wrote poetry like that for their students, parents might call).

PS: I believe I posted this before. If I have, this is the result of my headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment