About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

carving

I always envy art students who are given carving tools and rubber mats to play with. I've witnessed their print-making and always wanted to try it myself.

Last night, I was given a chance.

I'm not sure what my print will look like, but next week I will bring paint to it and stamp away. For those who've done such work before, you will know how therapeutic it is to chisel out materials with your hands. I wish I had space, everyday, to work with karma in more artistic ways. I tried to create a soul walking along a road and river underneath a shining sun. The words HOPE are at the top. We shall what blob I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment