About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

And twenty years went by

There's something to be said for change, growing, moving forward, entering stages, and reflecting on where we once were and where we might one day be.

Reuniting with 188 or so of 1990 CNS graduates has me in a state of contemplation and wonder. So much changes so quickly and at the pace that can't be comprehended. Nothing sits still and we all ride the changes for what they are. The best of us take it in stride and roll with the journey. Today will not be tomorrow. Yesterday simply is a figment of what we once were. It's impressive karma, actually, and hits the heart in extremely profound ways.

For that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment