About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank You Betty White

During yesterday's Mother Day celebration, we found peace and harmony through watching Betty White host Saturday Night Live. For some reason, watching the Sopranos seemed to cause chaos, but Betty White brought laughter and serenity. It worked, and as KC said, "Betty White saved the day."

If you did not catch her on SNL, you should. I have often said I'm so thankful that I've been alive during JK Rowling's Harry Potter Series and Peter Jackson's LORD OF THE RINGS Trilogy. Now I can say, I was blessed to see Betty White, a golden girl diva in her own right, as she hosted an American classic.

Now go eat your muffins. That's karma for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment