About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I got a call yesterday from a woman I haven't talked to in a year. We took several classes together and she's heading out of this area with her husband in the near future. She wanted to touch base before she left and to let me know that although we didn't hang out a lot, she truly valued the friendship and support we found in each other as we went through the classes of the Ph.D process.

The call came out of the blue and it was a nice, karmic night. It reminded me of the importance of making such contact and spreading support to one another. We rarely take the time to 'chill out' enough to contact others in the ways we always intend.

So that is my Wednesday homework for everyone. Do the ol' fashion dial thing and reach out.

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment