About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Return To The Scene Of The Crime


Return To The Scene Of The Crime I took a brief moment to myself - well, I included the dog - and went for a walk listening to This American Life on my IPod. There was a narrative read by a man who was hit by a drunk driver and he reflects on this event as changing his life.

I'm posting this today, because he knew that when he was hit, the driver drove off. When the police came, however, they pointed to a tree down the road with a car smashed into it. They said, "He didn't get very far," and the essayist said, "Well, Karma really is a bitch."

I post a link for those of you have time to listen to the podcast. As always, I listening to this show a complete pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment