About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hype!


Last night at 9 p.m., my computer rang and it was Sue from Kentucky. She discovered how to use Skype and, suddenly, we were able to play the Jetsons and see each other face to face as we caught up with out lives. Sue was my mentor guru who taught me most of what I know about teaching. It is rather karmic that in 2010 I can see a digital version of her online as we communicate for free using cyberspace. It's rather miraculous actually.

For those of you who don't have this software, I highly recommend it. If your computer doesn't have a webcam, then make a mental note that the next system you buy will have such capability. I don't use it a lot, but when I do I am always pleased. As we grow more and more used to fast texting, emails, and textual communication, it is always nice to see a face again. That is for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment