About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Yo!

I am slow with pop culture and I apologize if Yo Gabba Gabba is old school. Watching the program with my nephews over the weekend, however, I found a striking resemblance, if not karmic, between my old student Andrew Pillow (class of 2007) and DJ Lance. Although Andrew never donned orange hair and spandex, his behaviors in room 301 of the Brown School are canning to the emcee of this Nickelodeon television show.

For some reason, I can totally see him as an actor climbing to the top of Hollywood finding his culmination as a Yo Gabba Dabba performer. The smarminess is there and I believe, full-heartedly, he should be DJ Lance for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment