About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

World's Cheapest Man


I am unsure how much karma there is to this, but I am the world's cheapest American. Maybe not, but I am pretty cheap (I recall a man who split his toilet paper into two rolls by dividing the sheets - that is beyond cheap and I'm not that bad).

But I am frugal and yesterday, I replaced three shirts that were stained during the coffee pot explosion from last week. I went to Kohl's with the coupons they sent in the mail, and then did my clearance rack thing. I believe I spent $30 and the woman at the register laughed at me. Because of my bargain hunting and coupons, she said, "Well, you saved $179 today." I imagined she whispered under her breath, "you cheap bastard."

ch'ching.

No comments:

Post a Comment