About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Monday, April 26, 2010

SUB


As I transition from the role as a teacher (and at times a sub), I am given opportunities to cover classes and to offer what I've learned at Syracuse University and the world of teaching, including the use of digital stories. Students in English Methods at Syracuse University are given the task of creating a three-minute tale of their six-week placement and, whereas I am a "sub" of sorts for the class, I chose to use this as a karmic opportunity to try a new one myself. I talk way too fast to get the words onto screen in three minutes, but as a National Writing Project teacher, I know it is always best to attempt the task myself. This quirky little vignette is what I quickly came up with. Oi Vay.

No comments:

Post a Comment