About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Karma Candles

During Amy's sleep over, Cynde found ear wax candles and bought a set. As disgusting as they are, they really do clean out a clogged ear and Dylan said, "I can hear better. This is great." Of course, you look like a human birthday cake when they are in process, but they are worth the wait.

Many moons ago, my Aunt Bobbie introduced me to the candles and for a few years, they are what people got for Christmas. Those introduced to the Crandalls often found themselves lying on their side and being lit up.

The karma returned, however, when I was given a candle treatment myself. If you've never done it, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment