About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the drumming in my head


I wish I had more of an everyday cadence that I marched to, but I don't. Instead, I rely on the occasions where I hear the beats of drums that make my movement a little more rhythmic.

A good karma day has background noise, which made me recall the years of drum and bugle appreciation instilled in me by my parents and the days where Cynderballs marched with the Northstars. In occasional flashbacks, I can remember the exact music that was thumped (including Teddy Mascari's cadence performed before the 1998 George M. Cohen show).

A good drum beat makes for a good day, and so today, I display the battle from the movie Drumline. Perhaps it will be noise to help you move about your Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment