About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

With the changing leaves...

...comes the changing pressure in my head. With the cold temperatures and the promise to the self not to turn the heat on until November, also comes the high use of a wood burning stove. Changing leaves and burning wood cause extra pain in the temples.

Karma is the reminder that my head never works just right and when it isn't working, I feel useless. Even so, I did get a post out of it, and I spent the last four hours writing.

Sometimes I wonder what it is like to live with a noggin' that isn't so susceptible to swelling and pain. I wish it was a balloon and I could just let out all the air for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment