About This Blog

For the next 365 days, I am focusing on KARMA as my resolution to 2010. I'm open for stories, ideas and kismet. EMAIL ME.

Friday, October 8, 2010

purple

I made it home after a twelve hour day and did get a run in. It was dark, but I kicked up a bandana that someone must have lost in the street. I wrapped it around my wrist and when I got home I realized it was purple. Is it the Peculiar Purple Pie Man of Porcupine Peak's?

Doubtful.

Actually, purple is the color of loyalty and passion, two words I'm channeling as my days grow longer, time seems shorter, and there's too much to accomplish in any 24 hour period. So, i was thankful for the karmic find and although I doubt I will ever wear this bandana, it is with me to remind to stay loyal and passionate to what I'm doing. That's all I can ask for on a TGIF kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment